Architectural Technology is an Accredited Profession. The high level of architectural education achieved by Accredited Architectural Technologists qualify them for responsible positions within the industry, executing the safe design and management of construction projects. As a self regulating professional Association, the AATO’s function is to:
- Provide Architectural Technologists within this province with an Association which advances profession, increases their professional knowledge, skill and grants them Accreditation with the Province of Ontario.
- Foster the attainment of quality and competence in the field of Architectural Technology.
- Encourage continual upgrading to remain current with constantly changing technology.
- Establish, maintain and enforce strict rules of ethical conduct for the members of the Association in the field of Architectural Technology.
- Inform the public in a suitable and ethical manner of the purpose and aims of the Association.
- Promote a harmonious relationship among members in order to stimulate the development of the Association and enhance its public reputation.
Fall Lecture Series 2015
Attention all new & existing members, the Fall Lecture Series will soon be upon us!
These lectures make up the Registered Building Technician Lecture.
To view the schedule, click here: Fall Lecture Series Schedule
To register, or if you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
New & Noteworthy!
Thank you AGM 2015 Sponsors
AATO Members Save 20% on
Illustrated Code Series Books
Contact the AATO Provincial Office for a discount code.