Architectural Technology is an Accredited Profession. The high level of architectural education achieved by Accredited Architectural Technologists qualify them for responsible positions within the industry, executing the safe design and management of construction projects. As a self regulating professional Association, the AATO’s function is to:
- Provide Architectural Technologists within this province with an Association which advances profession, increases their professional knowledge, skill and grants them Accreditation with the Province of Ontario.
- Foster the attainment of quality and competence in the field of Architectural Technology.
- Encourage continual upgrading to remain current with constantly changing technology.
- Establish, maintain and enforce strict rules of ethical conduct for the members of the Association in the field of Architectural Technology.
- Inform the public in a suitable and ethical manner of the purpose and aims of the Association.
- Promote a harmonious relationship among members in order to stimulate the development of the Association and enhance its public reputation.
New & Noteworthy!
We are pleased to announce the
at DELTA OTTAWA CITY CENTRE
101 Lyon Street Ottawa ON
Friday April 29th and Saturday April 30th 2016
Contact the AATO office for preferred group hotel discount code
Thank you to our 2016 Sponsors
AATO Lecture Series Spring 2016
at MONTE CARLO INNS 705 Applewood Cres. Vaughan ON
Thursday April 14th and Friday April 15th 2016