Architectural Technology is an Accredited Profession. The high level of architectural education achieved by Accredited Architectural Technologists qualify them for responsible positions within the industry, executing the safe design and management of construction projects. As a self regulating professional Association, the AATO’s function is to:
- Provide Architectural Technologists within this province with an Association which advances profession, increases their professional knowledge, skill and grants them Accreditation with the Province of Ontario.
- Foster the attainment of quality and competence in the field of Architectural Technology.
- Encourage continual upgrading to remain current with constantly changing technology.
- Establish, maintain and enforce strict rules of ethical conduct for the members of the Association in the field of Architectural Technology.
- Inform the public in a suitable and ethical manner of the purpose and aims of the Association.
- Promote a harmonious relationship among members in order to stimulate the development of the Association and enhance its public reputation.
New & Noteworthy!
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The 2017 AGM of the AATO will be held on
Thursday April 27th to Saturday April 29th
at the Hilton Garden Inn
3201 Hwy 7, Vaughan, ON L4K 5Z7
Additional details on event to follow
2016 AGM Sponsors
AATO OFFICE RELOCATION NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS
The AATO has purchased a new property located at 7611 Pine Valley Drive in Vaughan, Ontario L4L 0A2.
The new office closed on October 4, 2016 and was built approximately in 2005
with 2 storeys, approximate total square footage of 2650 sq. ft. (1325 per floor). It is a commercial condominium development
and neighbouring properties consist of offices, various businesses, retail, restaurants, etc.
____________________________________________________________________________Save 20% on Illustrated Code Series Books